20 Jan Fortscale 2016 Achievements
As we begin 2017, I can’t help but look back at the many Fortscale achievements during the preceding twelve months. 2016 was a terrific year for the company, with a lot of innovation and important milestones being met.
Although we saw the evolution of spine-chilling ransomware and mammoth data breaches like the one disclosed by Yahoo, Fortscale continues to respond with ground-breaking technology that protects enterprises of all sizes against attack. While it’s painful to see businesses without proper protection become victims of cybercrime, it’s also very gratifying to help organizations get the tools that they really need, and to be with a company that helps safeguard the world every single day from being attacked.
Being recognized by so many security thought leaders, and receiving numerous industry awards has also been very rewarding. Here are just a few of the awards Fortscale received during 2016:
- Selected as a “Cool Vendor” by Gartner for User and Entity Behavior Analytics
- Named “2016 Leader in Threat Detection” by Cyber Defense Magazine
- Earned a prestigious Golden Bridge Award for User Behavior Analytics
- Named as one of the 20 Coolest SIEM and Threat Detection Vendors in the inaugural CRN list of the 2016 Security 100
- Selected as a finalist in the 2016 RSA Conference Innovation Sandbox competition
- Winner of Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Award
Another area where Fortscale excelled was in our business partner and technical alliance programs. No one can beat cybercrime by themselves, and it’s through partnerships and working with others that we become strong. We were pleased in 2016 to add partnerships, alliances and integrations with: CISCO, Progress Distribution, Fishtech Labs, ImageWare Systems, FireEye and UST Global.
As we move into 2017, we are excited as ever. Although we know our cybercrime enemies will continue to attack us all, we are confident in our abilities to detect them and respond appropriately. Our customers, partners, and development teams are continually working together to stay on top of not only the latest threats, but the most advanced methods to detect and defeat them.
See you at RSAC 2017.